2007 & Older

vVehicles 15 years and older can be registered by our network of licensed, bonded affiliates by bill of
sale only. Therefore, you will receive a current registration with license plate(s) good for one year. Everything will be in your name or business name.

In this packet, you will be provided with all the necessary forms and instructions to title or register the
vehicle in your state. After completing the forms and sending them back to us along with an original bill of
sale for the vehicle, our company processes and completes your paperwork. We then send you the new
current registration in your name. In addition, you will have all the necessary documentation to legally title
and/or register the vehicle in your State. We can process in a business name.

Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks or Certified Checks are recommended. Personal
checks accepted.

We accept and process only legitimate transactions. We do not accept any stolen or fraudulent vehicles or
any with existing loans. Our business is fully licensed and well established.

Please read and follow all instructions carefully. We accept all years of Boats and Personal Watercraft. Please call or click the links below for further information.

Necessary Forms

Instructions  |  Information Form  |  Power of Attorney