Attention Manufacturers

Obtain an MCO and VIN Number(s)

If you build a new car, truck, motorcycle or trailer for on or off-road use, we can help you acquire a new MCO/Manufacturers Certificate of Origin for your business. Even if you are an individual you must still have a business name.

Whether you have one vehicle or multiple vehicles, there is no limitation. We will supply you with al of the necessary documents including a new 17 digit VIN number and metal plate to attach to the vehicle. Simply fill out the form and send them back to us by mail or fax. We will then be able to produce an MCO unique to your business. Your business name will appear on the MCO along with the year, make and VIN number. Our service is available for all NEW cars, trucks, motorcycles and trailers.

Form (pdfs – must be filled out completely)